The Most Powerful Brazilian Açaí Fruit Blend
Packed with extracts of many berries – natural antioxidants, Mistify (Mistica) tonic is a very powerful defence against oxidation as well as a tasty drink enhancing vitality and energy in your body.Oxidative stress is proven to be the major contributor to most diseases in the body because it manifests the increased acidity in the blood and other body tissue as well as elevated free radical activities which cause cells disintegration and damage to DNA.
Mystify is unique blend of antioxidants, essential fatty acids and nutrients (anthocyanins) suppressing the free radicals growth and repairing damage and fights acidosis better than any fruit blend supplement on the market. Mystify is made form 51% Acai berries with many more mixed berries and superfoods in a delicious liquid supplement. It is basically a smoothie of raw fruits and berries and should be kept in the fridge after breaking the seal. Always shake well before pouring.
• Acai Berry
• Red Raspberry
• Lycium (Goji)
• Red Grape
• Concord Grape
• Green Tea Extract
Acai pulp contains 10-30 times the anthocyanins of red wine per equal volume. Anthocyanins in red wine are thought to contribute to the “French paradox” — superior vitality and long life despite a prevalence of smoking and a diet high in saturated fat and cholesterol.
• Contains more protein than an average egg.
• A fatty acid profile similar to olive oil.
• High in fiber.
• Low sugar content – low glycemic index.
• Excellent source of plant sterols.
• Contains a generous amount of vitamins and minerals.
• Contains a total of 9 minerals including: Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc.
• Contains essential vitamins including: Vitamins B, C, and E.
• High in antioxidants
• Helps prevent cardiovascular disease
• Fights cancer and Alzheimer’s
• Improves eyesight and memory
• Promotes anti-aging
• Contains high levels of ellagic acid
• Ellagic acid is an effective anticarcinogen
• High in anthocyanins
• Contains numerous polyphenols
• Reduces arterial plaque buildup and blood pressure
• Reduces cholesterol
• Helps to neutralize free radicals
• Improves vision acuity
• Enhances the immune system
• Protects against cellular damage
• Combats fatigue
• High in antioxidants
• Supports vision health
• Prevents the formation of free radicals
• Reduces cholesterol levels
• Contains high amounts of antioxidants, including anthocyanins
• Cranberry prevents the adhesion of bacteria to the bladder walls
• May help protect against infections caused by gastrointestinal viruses
• Cranberry juice improves good cholesterol levels
“Cranberry Reduces Urinary Infections,” Ayorn, Jerry, M.D., Monane M, et al.: Journal of the American Medical Association, Mar. 9, 1994; 271: 751-4
Reduces the severity of symptoms and duration of influenza Rich source of anthocyanins and polyphenols Rich in vitamin C Helps boost the immune system
Zakay-Ron es Z, et al. Inhibition of several strains of influenza virus in vitro and reduction of symptoms by an elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an outbreak of influenza B. PanamaJ Ahem Complement Med 1995 Winten1(4)361-9
• Powerful antioxidant
• Green tea catechins prevent prostate cancer
• Boosts the immune system
• Contributes to heart health
CONCORD GRAPES, RED GRAPES, GRAPE SEED
• Contain anthocyanins, polyphenols and flavonoids
• Reduce blood pressure and
• Protect against cardiovascular disease and atherosclerosis
• Display anti-viral properties
• Protect brain cells and brain function